Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, height, weight, age, sex, dietary needs, exercise programs, Body Mass Index (BMI), and PAR Q forms that you provide by completing forms on the Site or Application, including if you register as a user of the Site or Application, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material via the Site or Application, or request any information;
- in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- details of any transactions made by you through the Site or Application;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or Application;
- information from surveys, promotions and competitions that we may, from time to time, run on the Site or Application, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- technical information from your mobile device relating to the service you receive;
- information relating to your real time location; and
- information that you post in the form of comments or contributions to discussions.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initiatives, such as a “Refer a Client” programme, that invite you to provide us with the contact details of someone who is known to you who may find our products or services to be of interest. We will only use those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). Any referral information that you provide will not be made available to other users of the Site or Application. By providing us with their details, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and you must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permission. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who made the referral in the message that is sent to them.
Uses made of your information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to administer your account, process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments and subscriptions you make through the Site or the Application;
- analyse the use of the Application the Site and, in relation to the Site, the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- collect your real time location to provide location services requested by you in order to allow tagging and to check-in clients, personal trainers or others. This feature will only be made available to you if you chose to opt-in to use it. This information may be shared with third parties for their separate use but you may opt out at any time from allowing further access by us to your location data in the options menu of the Application or the settings menu of your mobile device. You can also stop all information collection by uninstalling an Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of you mobile device or via the Application market place network.
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications such as our periodic newsletter provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes; and
- allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services.
When you visit the Site or access or use any Application, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site or Application and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site or Application and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
In addition to cookies we may use the following similar technologies in respect of your use of the Site or Applications:
- Web beacons – these are small image files that may be placed by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site or within the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the Site are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
- Application specific tracking
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site and users of the Application (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our affiliates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer through the Site or the Application, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks from time to time. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a Court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or Applications or the rights, property or personal safety of any person).
The Site and Applications may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
We recommend that children receive the permission from their parent or guardian before gaining access to the Site or any Application or sending personal information to us or anyone else.
The Site and Applications may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Payment details you provide will be encrypted using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology before they are submitted to us over the internet. Payments made on the Site or Application are made through our payment solution provider Paylike. You will be providing credit or debit card information directly to their providers who operate a secure server to process payment details, encrypting your credit/debit card information and authorising payment. Information which you supply to Paylike is not within our control and is subject to their own privacy policies, terms and conditions.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to personal information. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site or Application whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser or the Application when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information.
Data storage and international transfers
Information that you submit via the Site or Application is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. By submitting information via the Site or Application, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the UK, your information may be transferred outside the UK in order to provide you with those services.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.